Sharp AR-6023D Digital Copier
How to Install Scanner Driver for Sharp AR-6023D
Sharp AR-6023D Scanner Install Guide Series the scanner driver or TWAIN driver can only be used when the machine/printer is connected to the internet network.
When you do the scanner The driver you want to install, PC mode to scan from image send function You can use and administrator rights are required to install a software.
- Click the button on the Utility Software and you click on the Scanner Driver option (TWAIN) button.
- Follow the instructions on the computer desktop screen. Read the message in the window that has appeared and clicks 'Next' button.
- When the window has finish and setup appears, you click 'OK' button.
- Click the 'Close' button on the window.
- Click the 'start' button, then select 'All Programs', select 'SHARP MFP TWAIN'. then you can select 'Select Device'.
- Click the 'Search' button. If you know the IP address of the compiler, you can click the 'Input' button and enter the IP address of the computer without searching.
This is complete from the installation work. Next, you can configure it The IP address of the machine in the scanner driver options. When the scanner driver is being installed, 'Select Device' the utility will automatically also be installed and The IP address of this machine will also be configured in a the scanner driver uses 'Select Device'.
- Install Drivers Successful.