When printing on plain paper, label sheets, tab paper, and other specialized media, Sharp MFP printer machines employ the bypass tray. How to Setting The Bypass Tray in my Sharp Printer?
A maximum of 100 sheet of paper can be load into the bypass tray (on the Sharp machine), or a max of 500 sheet can be load in the bypass tray (on the large capacity trays), and continue printing is possible as is the case with other trays.
RECOMENDED; How to Selecting Copy Mode in Sharp Printer
Sharp Bypass Tray
When using plain paper other than Sharp standard paper or special media other than SHARP-recommended transparency film, or when printing on the reverse side of paper that has been printed on one side, load paper one sheet at a time.
Loading the paper one sheet at a time is required when using plain paper that is not Sharp standard paper, special media that is not SHARP-recommended transparency film, or when printing on the reverse side of paper that has already been printed on one side.
SHARP-recommended transparency film must be used when printing on the reverse side of paper that has been printed on one side.
Setting The Bypass Tray in Sharp Printer Multifunctions Devices
When you selected the bypass tray, specify the paper type and size based on the paper load into the bypass tray.
Important; This function is only available when the bypass tray is install.
1. Tap the [Paper Select] key, and you can tap the bypass tray key.
You can also call the [Paper Area] screen by tapping the machine image in the initial screen displayed.
2. Please; Tap the [Type and Size] key, and tap the key that corresponds to the type of paper loaded in Sharp printer.
3. Tap the [Size] tab, and tap the key that corresponds to the size of paper loaded. After the setting are complet, you can tap [OK].
[Auto-AB] key; Automatically detects the appropriate AB paper size when loading paper's such as A4 and B5.
[Auto-Inch] key; Automatically detects the appropriate inch paper sizes when loading paper such as 8-1/2 inch × 11 inch.
[Size Set] key; Tap this key to manual specify the papers size that is not detect automatic.
[Direct Entry] key; Tap this key to enter a numeric value for the size of the load paper.
To directly enter the paper sizes;
- When specifying the paper unit in inch, tap the [inch] key.
- When specifying the paper unit in millimeters, tap the [AB] key.
- Tap the + or - icons key, and enter the paper size in the bypass. Then, tap the [Execute] key.
Good Luck and Have a Nice day