Sharp BP-50C26 printer driver - Here you can download all latest version of Sharp BP-50C26 devices for microsoft windows 11, 10, 8.1, include: 32-bit and 64-bit, mac or Linux.
Driver updates will fix any driver issues with your Sharp BP-50C26 devices and improve the performance of your PC.
You can manually update Sharp drivers or use a driver update tool to automatically download and update any missing or out-of-date drivers.
Sharp BP-50C26 Print Productivity
The BP-50C26 is able to print or copy at rates of up to 26 pages per minute (ppm) in both color and black and white. It can also scan at speeds of up to 26 images per minute (ipm). In addition, you may replace the paper and toner without interrupting the print or copy operation, which ensures that your productivity will not be hampered in the slightest.
Because the built-in Reversing Single Pass Feeder is able to scan two-sided documents at speeds of up to 80 pictures per minute (ipm) in batches of up to 100 sheets, it is both simple and effective to complete massive projects.
In addition to this, the BP-50C26 utilizes AI (artificial intelligence) to determine the optimal resolution, gradation, and compression rates for each and every scan job. This can be done in a matter of seconds.
Details and install driver for Sharp BP-50C26 include: PCL and PostCript
Sharp BP-50C26 PCL print drivers update and download drivers Sharp printer BP-50C26 (to run a working printer), manual and you can choose the type of driver below.
The package provides the installation file Sharp BP-50C26 printer drivers and software latest version.
How To I Install My Sharp Printer Driver updates?
To fix your Driver version problem you will need to know the particular model of the Sharp printer devices you are having problem with. Download and install Sharp BP-50C26 files drivers in Windows or etc operating system.
Download files the latest driver releases helping resolve driver conflicts and improve your PC/computer devices stability and good performance.
Updates are recommended for all Windows operating include: Windows 11, macOS and Linux.
Supported: microsoft windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 include: 32-bit and 64-bit
Download ↔ SAP Device Type for SAP R/3. AR, MX, BP series, latest version 1909a. Update 27/09/2019 and supported languange english SAP Device
Download ↔ PCL6, PS, PPD drivers WHQL for microsoft windows latest version.02.01.03.07 for microsoft windows 11, 10, 8.1 include: 64-bit; Windows server 2022, Windows server 2019 (64-bit), Windows server 2016 (64-bit)
Download ↔ PCL6, PS, PPD drivers WHQL for microsoft windows latest version.02.01.03.07 for microsoft windows 10, 8.1 include: 32-bit
Download ↔ FAX drivers latest version.184.108.40.206 support Windows 11, 10, 8,1 Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019 include: 32-bit and 64-bit
Download ↔ WHQL TWAIN scanner driver latest version.3.01.061.000 support Windows 11, 10, 8.1 Windows server 2022, Windows Server 2019 include: 32-bit and 64-bit include: 32-bit and 64-bit
Download ↔ SHARP UD3 Common print driver vers.03.01.00.58 supported windows: 11, 10, 8.1, 7 include 32-bit and 64-bit
Download ↔ Sharpdesk 3.5 standard package latets version.3.5 support windows: 11, 10, 8.1, 7 include 32-bit and 64-bit
Utility Software for Windows Operating System
Download ↔ Internet Fax latest version.220.127.116.11 support windows: 11, 10, 8.1 include 32-bit and 64-bit
Download ↔ Printer driver easy UI plug-in latest version.18.104.22.168 support windows: 11, 10, 8.1 include 32-bit and 64-bit
Download ↔ Printer status monitor latest version.22.214.171.1240 support windows: 11, 10, 8.1 include 32-bit and 64-bit
Download ↔ Network Scanner Tool Lite latest vers.2.0 supported Windows: 11, 10, 8.1 include 32-bit and 64-bit
Linux operating system
Download ↔ PS/PPD driver latest version 1.5 english compatible
How to setup print on Sharp copier
Instructions microsoft windows 10
1. Please, Download files.
2. Click the Up arrow next to your [download] and click [Show in Folder].
3. Double click the folders until you reach the setup applications, "double click" the setup Application.
4. Click Run, and not extract.
5. Click [next] when it asks where you want to installing the file drivers.
6. Click Standard Installations.
7. Click next a few times, make sure the Run Auto Configuration box is checked.
8. Click Finish.
9. Please, Open your [control panel], and go to the devices and printer menu.
10. Right click on the Printer, go to Printing Preferences.
11. Change the 2-sided printing to none, and change the color mode to Black and White, and click Apply.
Most printer are compatibility with mac. When you add a printer, macOS automatically use AirPrint to connecting to the print and download the printer drivers.
If you can’t use a printer you already add, or you don’t see the options you want in the Print dialog, you can add the printer again with different setting or different printer software.
How To Installing the printer driver in My macOS?
Procedure install and settings the printer driver when using this machine in a macOS operating system.
Follow the step:
- Please: "Double-click" the MacOS files drivers folder.
- "Double-click" the folder corresponding to the latest version of the operating system your use.
- Double-click the [DMG] files in your mac devives. Before installing the driver, be sured to read "ReadMe First".
- Now: "Double-click" the [MX-C55*] icon. This depending the model printer, the character and number may be different.
- Then click the [Continue] button.
- Click the [Agree] button.
- Next: Click the [Install] button.
Important: Installing begined
During installation of a printer driver, You can see warning message may appear depending on the certificate issuance date. This is not a problem, so proceed with installation.
Next: If the "Authenticate" window appears, enter the password
and click the [Install Software] (or [OK]) button.
- Installation completed screen and appears, click the [Close] button. This completes the installation of the software. Next, configure printer driver setting.
- Now: Click "System Preferences' in the Apple menu and you can select "Printers & Scanners.
- Click the "+" button and select "Add Printer or Scanner".
- Click the [Default] icons.
- Click the printer machine model name. The model name is normally display as below: <Model name> (<Serial number>).
- Make sure that the PPD files driver of your model is selected. The PPD file of the machines is automatically selected.
- Click the [Add] buttons.
- Click the printer icons, and click the "Options & Supplies" button and click the [Option] (or [Driver]) tab.
- Match the product configuration of this printer machine. If the condition of this machines was automatically detected, check whether the setup are correct.
- If the setting are incorrect, or it is necessary to manually procedure, follow the steps below:
1) Select the peripherals connected to the printer machines.
2) Click the [OK] button.
You can also see the guide for installing drivers on the mac operating system. How to download and install printer driver on Mac.
The installation file that is included with this package contains the most current versions of the drivers and software that are compatible with the Sharp BP-50C26 printer.
After determining which version is suitable for the operating system that is now installed on your computer, you will need to click the download option in order to save the file to your device.